Thursday, May 16, 2019

Smoky Hollow Baking - El Segundo

Dangerous. Very dangerous. A bakery of gourmet cupcakes calls to me across the street from my gym. They waft their delicious flavors across the way, and their colorful little cakes are just staring at me through the glass case, waiting for me to buy them all.


The Island is one of my favorites, thought they're all my faves. This one is sweet vanilla with a lighter buttercream and a single polka dot delivers a splash of lemon curd.


The Candy Bar is so much chocolate, peanut butter is icing on the cake, and the caramel ribbons channel a moist and fluffy Twix.

WTF Smoky Hollow? I finally find a workout I can stick to and don't hate and you build a bakery across the street to negate it. I'll get you, Smoky Hollow...and your little cupcakes too. 
Smoky Hollow Baking Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment