Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Taqueria Los Anaya - Los Angeles

I have a taco tooth. Like a sweet tooth but for tacos, and it's more like a fang...like on a mastodon. Today I'm teething at Taqueria Los Anaya, a West Adams favorite of DineLA. I don't get to spend a lot of lunches in LA, and this one holds no regrets. 


A taco combo of Special Meats proves incredibly affordable, $10.75 gets you three sizeable, meat-spilling soft tacos, so I'm already impressed. I get two lengua, one shrimp, and both are pretty bomb. Well-seasoned one-step-below-jumbo-prawns emerge from the folds of a house-made corn tortilla, and the lengua floats like a pillowy dream. The meat is cut into block-chunks, stewed so soft it's just a little cube of savory juice. And if the tacos don't fill you up, rest assured, the generous side-staple of rice and beans will.

Tacos usually don't taste good when you make them fancy, but Taqueria Los Anaya makes it work. Their tacos are made with all the right stuff, and I'm glad I got stuffed here for lunch!
Taqueria Los Anaya Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment