Monday, August 15, 2011

Venting About Vareli - NYC

The passion fruit bellini was good, and I think my slight buzz from the very alcoholic cherries that came with it made the food more bearable…

My friend and I shared the greek yogurt with granola and the French toast. The yogurt was good, but can you really mess up yogurt? The French toast was so plain - you could barely tell it was French toast because there was so little egg coating it. Two of my friends got the Shakshouka, and both said it was very bland. One friend proceeded to drown it in salt, which, believe me, he never does, so I’m guessing the chefs forgot to salt it or something.

This place is so disappointing that I was too disappointed to honor it with a blog entry of reasonable length. Think about how disappointed I have to be to run low on words...

No comments:

Post a Comment