Wednesday, September 6, 2023

NYC - Day 2 - Joe Coffee Company

It’s a perfect transition from the cosy but boisterous 3-kid home to an Airbnb where I can sleep in solitude. 

I’ve never spend much time in the UES, and it’s a fabulous walk across town, through the Central Park I never stopped to see when I lived here, when I was too busy just surviving. 

It’s a beautiful walk made better by the company of a friend willing to come out from Bay Ridge to help me drag my suitcase. 



My Costa Rica roomie and me, more than ten years later, looking better than ever before. 

Some friendships fade, but others span three continents and only get better with time. 



Joe Coffee Company - New York, NY

Dragging suitcases is sweaty work, and a coffee shop is the best cooldown there is. 

I usually hate lavender drinks, but I took a chance on an iced Earl Grey lavender latte, and I now love lavender drinks, but only at Joe’s. The flavor is more herby than floral, which just works better with a bolder tea, and the drink is perfectly balanced so the tea is enhanced, not hidden.

No comments:

Post a Comment