Thursday, June 9, 2022

Kura UPDATE - Torrance

The quality hasn't gotten better, but it has been quite consistent. The salmon is a funny color, but I find that this has been an issue in every mid-range sushi restaurant I've encountered. 


To name a few, conch, squid, snapper with yuzu, seared scallop, and various rolls all make enjoyable mouthfuls,


and sesame balls and soy milk donuts with ice cream make delicious desserts. 

Just some examples of their offerings. I recommend taking advantage of their made-to-order crispy rice and hand rolls as well. 


If nothing else, just go to experience having wasabi brought to you by a robot. I still live for the little prizes that come with 15 plates, and I appreciate the consistent quality for a reasonable price. I still like this place, and it's become a family favorite. It feeds us well while the conveyer belts keep an energetic toddler entertained. 

No comments:

Post a Comment