Friday, February 4, 2022

Ali'i Fish Company - Torrance

They showed some promise, but our Doordash order came with an entire bowl missing. 


What did come was a small bowl of poke with a pretty Ponzu Salmon and a rather unsafe-looking Sweet & Spicy Ahi. Both tasted okay, but neither was extremely fresh. The bowl itself was enough of a meal for one, but it's not a lot of fish for a whopping $17. 


Chips and Smoked Ahi Dip, a plate with some potential. The dip does have a nice cream and smoke, but it's a little light on the tuna. Still better than your typical chips n' dip so I would nibble again.

I wanted to like it, and I thought I'd love it, but the experience was disappointing. That said, some companies just don't do delivery well so next time I'll visit in person to determine whether the problem is in the delivery or if they just don't deliver. 

No comments:

Post a Comment