Friday, February 4, 2022

Temecula Pizza Company - Temecula, CA


I love places like this. Sweet, clean, and homey, with a menu full of good eatin'. 


Don't be shy when you order - the portions are generous, but the food's meant to be shared. The Love Potion #9 Salad will easily appetize a table of four, and maintain a nice balance of romaine lettuce with a rotisserie-quality chicken, with cranberries and blue cheese. They make their own dressing, and it is a sweet delight. 


The decor is simple, but they would hold up against any pizzeria in LA. The White Tiger Pizza features a whole pound of fabulously fresh shrimp, cooked into that perfect al dente (can you use that to describe shrimp??) texture, and that creamy, pesto-speckled white sauce has one heck of kick. 

I left reluctantly, feeling full but like I haven't had enough. Every single item on the menu looked like something I would love, and if I lived in Temecula, I'd have pizza and beer here week after week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment