Thursday, August 23, 2018

Kansha Creamery - Gardena


Two minutes before opening time and I already can't get in the door. The crowd has already gathered, and the line snakes as people try to fit inside. The store is small, chic is its bare-minimum, immaculate beyond reproach. 

This week's flavors are recognizable, and all are delightful. I sample the Pistachio Ripple, the least sweet flavor of the day. The milk ice cream bolsters a savory-side nut n' butter, and I fully support the swirl.

The Malted Salted Caramel is a beloved favorite, creamy caramel, salt highlighting sweet, and the malt adds some oomph.


The Mr. Universal and Lupicia Select Matcha are my faves - can't argue with crunchy caramel and oatmeal cookies in milk. The matcha is a green tea flavor, the likes of which I've never seen. The flavor is full-on, creamy and sugary but so decidedly tea that it saturates the senses.

Good stuff. A dynamic first impression, a lasting memory of a glimpse of greatness. A single visit, and it's obvious why they sell out within a couple hours. They satisfy and satiate, impress and excite. The only thing they leave me wanting for is a branch closer to my house.
Kansha Creamery Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment