Thursday, September 17, 2015

Ugo - Culver City


It has been a sweltering summer, and even my redondo beach apartment has been a sauna...ocean breeze my ass!

But paying rent for a practically-oceanside Redondo Beach apartment is not without its consequences - I, for one, cannot afford to be constantly in and out of restaurants and coffeeshops to escape the heat. So where do I go to beat this sweat-sucking, face-melting heat?




Apparently Ugo is the place to go, the answer to my heat-of-the-moment prayers. Gourmet gelato is definitely my jam, and many delicious samples later, I "settled" for the Salted Caramel, some of which I traded for a sample of Pistacho. their gelato is rich and creamy and cold, and the shaded outdoor dining is enticing. Check in on yelp, and your gelato is free.

So don't bring me water with ice when the heat kicks it up another notch. I'll be going to ugo where they bring the gelato with the water.
Ugo - An Italian Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment