Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Crab Shack - Gardena


My greed knows no bounds. After gorging on a shared three pounds of crawfish at the Long Beach Crawfish Festival, I decided I had to have more. Unfortunately, I was out of cash, and the one thing MasterCard can't buy is gigantic crawfish.

Crab Shack in Gardena was more than happy to swipe my call-in order, and the plump, juicy, shrimp soaked in medium-spicy sauce were so worth it. Just approach the hot sauce with caution - sometimes you can hit a painful hot spot.



The Crawfish were impressively freshly flavored, but their miniscule size kind of sucked. All that work for a sliver of a tail smaller than a marble hardly seems worth the effort.


But size doesn't always matter, and the little Crab Shack fills some pretty big shoes. Their sauce is definitely better than Shrimp Lover, and I am definitely a lover of their shrimp. Crab Shack Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment