Tuesday, June 8, 2021

The Pan - Gardena

Location, location, location. My move puts me closer to Gardena, but no farther from The Pan.

Is Gardena so different from Lomita? I'm not sure. My favorite Lemon Dream Pancakes are still the same, and I'm sold on the lemon curd. 


Not feeling pancake? Shaki's Strawberry Nutella French Toast will do. The brioche gets a full coat of egg, and it makes a buttery fluff. Plenty of berries for a berry good time, and there's enough nutella and cream to make it count.


Have The Pan's Signature Scramble is you're looking for the savory - there's scads of sausage, onion, pepper, and potato smothered in peppery jack cheese. 

I think Lomita makes a cleaner plate, but Gardena is consistent enough. Same menu anyway, and it's all part of a complete breakfast or brunch. I'd still do Lomita if I got to pick, but I'd pander to The Pan in any place.

No comments:

Post a Comment