Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Pizzetta - Koloa, HI


Ten dollars buys you a slice and a salad at Pizzette, a lunch special worth pausing for if shopping makes you hungry. 


The house-made sausage is sweet with a dash of spice on the slice of the day, and the slice itself is big enough to be two. There’s so much cheese it’s drooping off the sides, and it makes a long string when you take a bite. 


The salad is served in a sizeable side dish. The house is standard, but I’m happier with my Caesar. 


If you’re looking for some other options, the Bruschetta is one of many apps, and they handle their tomatoes. Very ripe and sun-sweet, on small toasts soaked in juice and basil. 

Decent quality for not very much, a not-regrettable short stop in Koloa town. I don’t know how often I’d choose pizza over poke in Kauai, but I would consider Pizzette when I’m craving those carbs. 
Pizzetta Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment