Friday, January 15, 2016

Tasty block Hawaiian Shave Ice - Torrance


The best thing about being an adult is being able to have you cake and eat it without finishing your vegetables first. You can have ice cream for dinner if that's what you're feeling and your parents can do diddley squat about it.

But I'm not so irresponsible that I would just have ice cream for dessert. Shaved ice is a MUCH healthier option.



The Green Bean isn't too sweet so clearly there's not as much sugar as ice cream. Plus the green tea snow is matcha madness. Clearly it's full of antioxidants.




Condensed milk is the key to making shaved snow spectacularly healthy. Asian women have the highest risk of osteoporosis, and the Chocolate Strawberry Delight is milk-on-milk, so you get your dairy and a serving of fruit in chocolate syrup-covered strawberries.




The Mango Heaven is clearly a chip off the Hawaiian block. The mango-with-fresh-mango takes me back to the palm trees and sprawling sands with a healthy helping of tropical fruit.


I've had okay shaved snow, I've had good shaved snow, but I'd never had Tasty block shaved snow and it is GOOD!
Tastyblock Hawaiian Shave Ice Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

2 comments:

  1. "I think this is one of the most Entertaining information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. Thank for sharing!!
    Snow Cones shave ice"

    ReplyDelete