Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Shakin' it at the Shake Shack - NYC


My shack shake brings all the boys in the yard,
And my cheese fries, are better than yours,
Damn right, they’re better than yours,
I could feed you, but I’d have to charge…

No seriously, there were actually more boys than girls in the yard at the Flatiron Shake Shack this weekend, and it only improved the already-vibrant park scenery. There is nothing like the juicy comfort of a Shack burger in the dead of winter or chilling with the girls over cheese fries on the one day it was almost 60 degrees in nyc. Embarassing confession: I highly recommend the Shack Burger BUT I’ve never had it. It’s because I love the Shack-Cago Dog way too much - the sport peppers are an obsession and the celery salt converts a girl who avoids celery more than awkward exes.

The food comes out hot and fast, the cheese is always melted and gooey, and the shakes are creamy and sippably thick. Show a guy just how un-prissy you are by taking a huge bite of your burger, make sure your fingers touch while sharing cheese fries, and sip your milkshake without once mentioning the calories. Better yet, forget boys and grab an outside (in the park!) table with the girls for a pretty view and catch up on last week’s scandals and this weekend’s sketch.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment