Friday, November 5, 2021

The Brews Hall at Del Amo - Torrance

A good idea, gathering food stalls for bites with beer. Big-name bears like George Lopez and Rock n' Fish provide an assortment of options.


We started with the Street Corn, and that was a mistake. Halfway cooked and halfway burnt with a crema and cotija dry-rub. Drink water or you’ll never wash it down.


Crispy Calamari is practically a SoCal staple with beer. It was the only thing my toddler would eat that week so I’m going to call it a win.


A Grilled T.W.I.L.I Sandwich won’t be winning any awards, but the seasoning isn’t bad on the chicken breast, though the chicken is a little dry.


The Fish n' Chips are pretty good if you’re wanting something from the sea. Good fish with a good fry on a bed of good chips. Check, check, check. You can always count on Rock n' Fish. 

To go with the food, the beer selection’s not bad. I have no quarrel with the taps, but for the food, I just wish for more. This beer hall, food stall is a great idea, and I hope they hone the execution with time.

No comments:

Post a Comment