Saturday, November 20, 2021

Oki Sushi - San Francisco, CA


I showed up half an hour early to pick up my order fully expecting to wait. (Which I had no problem with - I was early, they weren't late), but there was my order, made quickly and made nicely, totally for the taking. 

Oki Sushi got on my good side before I even got to the sushi, and they stayed on my good side after.


Starting with the Tempura Plate for the toddlers, everything they make is made right and made well. The tempura kept some crunch despite the time in transit. 


Artisan rolls, artistically arranged. The Dragon Roll and Caterpillar Roll are same-same but different, and both have ripe avocado and sweet, sweet eel. The Rainbow Roll is fresh, and the Spider Roll has my favorite fried soft-shell. 



Wrapping up with Assorted Sashimi and Tamago Nigiri - they even threw in cuts of fattier tuna for posterity...and generosity.

Another cute and fun little eatery. I suspect SF has no shortage of sushi so there is much to try, I do think Oki is better than just okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment