Thursday, January 28, 2021

Jus’ Poke UPDATE - Redondo Beach

From my first visit six years ago to my most recent take-away last month, Jus’ Poke has never failed to deliver. 

There’s never been a single piece of tuna that hasn’t been fantastic, and unlike the mixed-to-order assembly-line style of their competitors, tuna from Jus’ Poke marinates all day long. Even the sample of tofu poke I tried out of curiosity was full of flavorful salt and soy. 


They have the freshest tuna, gem-sized chunks that glow ruby-red. The Shoyu poke gleams burgundy-brown, the Wasabi pink with a glint of green. The sides are always perfectly cooked edamame and fresh seaweed salad, and I always snag a Musubi when I can. 

There’s not a single piece of poke here that I don’t love, and this is an homage to one of my oldest favorites, one of the first to make poke before poke stormed the South Bay. Jus Poke put down its roots long before the slew of Pokebars, and with unquestionable quality and infallible ingredients , they’ll be here long after the others are gone. 
Jus’ Poke Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment