Thursday, November 21, 2019

Milk Bar UPDATE - Las Vegas, NV


Forget LA parking. I'll just leave my car under the Cosmo and have Milk Bar every night. 


They now sell slices of cake. Fall fast for the fall season Pumpkin Dulce de Leche, hearty layers moist cinnamon pumpkin with layers of dulce and cream. 


The Birthday Cake is funfetti, and the cake, though baked, still tastes like raw batter. It's a classic but it'll always be my fave. 


Tried some cookies this time around. Nothing corny about a classic sweet Corn, the Blueberry & Cream is like a solid cheesecake without the cheese, and the Compost is all sorts of sugar, salt, and savor, crunch of soft, and goo on crunch.

We got half a Milkbar pie to go as well. It's the same thing as the crack pie with a family-friendly name because "family-friendly" is the first thing that comes to mind when I think about Vegas. They make it in ice cream too, and it's the best kind of sugar rush. 
I don't care what you say about social media and hype. I'll never get tired of the desserts at Milk Bar - they're quickly becoming a classic, and no matter how long they've been around, for me, they'll never get old. 
Milk Bar Las Vegas Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment