Monday, March 2, 2020

Waffle Love - Northridge, CA


Wow, this is not my favorite restaurant name, but I do have a lot of love for their waffles. 


They make all kinds of waffles, and they’re open later than most hot food establishments so if you’re inebriated kind of early on a weekend night or just want a later night bite of dessert, you could be face to face with a Nutella Love. And believe me, this is better than anything Tinder could offer. A crisp waffle dripping with gooey hazelnut, melting rivulets of whipped cream between the sliced strawberry cracks... seriously, what could be better than that?


The Sunshine Waffle, that’s what. Fresh raspberries lend their sweet n’tart to a sticky river of lemon curd for a sugary subsistence both heavy and light, a down-to-earth comfort that ends with an uplifting citrus sheen. 

They do savory options and lots of other sweet things as well. It wasn’t what I expected, but all expectations were exceeded. I love what I’ve tried at Waffle Love so far, and if all the locations weren’t so far, I’d go back until I tried everything they have to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment