Thursday, March 5, 2020

The Loft Hawaiian Restaurant - Torrance

My sit-down restaurant options are next to none for the next month or two but my take out options are aplenty. Watch out Torrance, I’ll be hitting up all your fast casual!

The Loft is a new one, and it’s a welcome breath of island air in the stale apartment I haven’t been able to leave. Casual and quick, they make great take-out for shut-ins, and their food transports well, even in styrofoam containers. 


What’s not to like about classic Hawaiian? They make a nice Kalua Pork plate that goes great with a dash of hot sauce and barbecue. Mix it up with some crispy cabbage and you have a party on a plate. 


Loco Moco. Aside from the people, this is probably the best thing that’s ever come out of Hawaii, and they make one of the better ones I’ve had. The patties are giant discs of moist beef, and a smooth gravy pours over the eggs and fills every crevice between the grains of rice. 

Hearty, heart-warming fare from The Loft, great for a night in or a lunch followed by a nap. I’m hurting for a nice meal out, but if I have to stay in, at least I can count on The Loft. 
The Loft Hawaiian Restaurant Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment