Thursday, May 3, 2018

Snacks - South Africa

Forget the fancy stuff. My favorite thing to do in every country is to buy all the candy. It's amazing, the kind of fun you can only have at a gas station. 

Chocolate:


Cadbury with nuts: Been there, done that, but I always forget how creamy their milk chocolate is.


Red Velvet: Tiny little red strip covered in white chocolate. Much less exciting than it looks.


Bubbly: White chocolate over an regular chocolate. But with air holes. 


Trying to save money in the safari parks: Skippy and Jif make better peanut butter, but this fig jam is great.

Gummies: What I truly live for.


Strawberry puffs: Proof that my husband understands me.


Tangy Tops: They're not tangy. At least they're cute.


Sour Gummy Bears: Damn, they don't play! They get more and more sour with each bite, and they actually start to burn. Where do I get some of this good stuff in the States?


Sour Worms: Same sour stuff, just less of it. Love these. Must buy more.

No comments:

Post a Comment