Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Lorenzo Marx Coffee Bar - Muizenburg, South Africa


Being crazy cat people can take its toll, and I suspect this cafe exists to provide a break between pets. 


They make a legit Latte, a perfectly balanced blend.


There's a simple Workers Breakfast of fluffy scrambled eggs and toast to tide you over if you're looking a light but filling meal. 


Their house made Chicken and Mushroom Pie is the best comfort food. The crust is soft and flaky, opening into a creamy, stew-thick center of tender chicken and juicy mushroom. 

It's very rare for me to find a cafe where I can feel equally satisfied by both the drink and the food. Usually one is stronger and often the other is lacking. Lorenzo Marx is already the third South African cafe I've found where I'm in love with both!
Lorenzo Marx Coffee Bar Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment