Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Kamili - Cape Town, South Africa

We deviate briefly from our daily Truth routine to check out another pretty little two-story shop. 

The first floor has a few tables, conducive to coffee and conversation. The second floor is a small, airy space with high ceilings. The wide front windows admit streams of sunlight, and customers type furiously into their laptops. If I had more time in Cape Town, I'd do all my blogging at Kamili. 


I can't handle a second cup of coffee in the same day, but their fresh juice selection is legit. My Apple Cucumber Juice is squeezed on the spot, and and I appreciate the tart apples that finish veggie-fresh.

It's barely midday, and that refreshing juice is the only thing keeping us awake. 


If jet lag were a flavor, it would be Mozzarella, Basil, and Chorizo on sourdough. The mozz is boss with basil, and I love how those fatty, porky slices of red-hot Spanish sausage wake me up.

I love the quaint, quiet modesty of Kamili. Service is sincere, and smiles are as plentiful as their fresh-baked pastries. And although it's just one of several small coffee shops on the same short block, it's as sweet and memorable as a standalone.
Kamili Coffee Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

  1. I have been visiting your recipe blog from past 3 months. The way of recipe tips looks to be easy for all readers. I would personally recommend our blog visitors to subscribe to obtain useful posts like this periodically. Particularly post on "Kamili - Cape Town, South Africa" is awesome. Get in touch with us via our websites veg restaurants mandya | vegetarian restaurants in salem

    ReplyDelete