Monday, March 4, 2019

Small Town Coffee - Kapa’a, HI

I do NOT regret braving the rain for this one. 

Their trailer-box operation looks legit, and they offer a variety of artisanal brews. We tried a couple of Espresso Sodas, and they were pretty great. The carbonation isn't for everyone, but I love that I can have a coffee and a soda in the same cup! This just might be the answer to kicking my diet coke habit. 


The caramel is interesting with the bubbles, and I really like the one with Mexican chocolate. It finishes with what tastes like chili powder, which adds a fresh angle to the flavors. 

Great place for a morning cup of something hot or not. Definitely recommend starting your vacay day here. 
Smalltown Coffee Co Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment