Thursday, August 13, 2015

Snow Zone - Redondo Beach



As much as I love the finer dining in life, it's time to go back to casual. Because I can actually afford the casual, and I can actually afford the cheap. But don't worry, casual doesn't mean not-fun, it just means I can have my fun more than once.

And what could possibly be more affordably fun than Boba?



The Thai Tea is good, the Milk Tea is nice, but a little less sugar would make them just as sweet for me.




The Shaved Ice is the closest we get to snow in SoCal so let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! The Mango is just the right combination of icy and sweet, and the green tea mochi is blowing my mind. The Green Tea is just as exciting, am almost-matcha that goes well with condensed milk.


I don't have a lot to compare Snow Zone with, but Snow Zone showed me why Snowflower went out of business in Marina del Rey. The seamless, almost-creamy texture of snow makes it hard to believe it's just ice. And the ice is nice, but the best part is the price. You really don't have to make it rain to make it Snow at Snow Zone. Click to add a blog post for Snow Zone on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment