Sunday, August 16, 2015

Seoul Sausage Company - Los Angeles


I came, I saw, I conquered, and now it's time to saw-and-tell about Sawtelle.


Despite the occasional side of pretentiousness, this side of the street does have some stars. I usually go for the ramen but Seoul Sausage Company's Galbi Sausage has me sold. Spicy Korean beef with aioli and a kick of kimchi at a not-so-kicking price? Done deal.


The sausage is ballsy, and Seoul Sausage Company has a good set of balls. The Lil' Osaka Ball is a revel of rice caught in the most luscious curry mudslide, deliciously dampened by a small sriracha mayo dip.


Da KFC is nothing like what I've seen from the colonel. The battering is thick, and the glaze is an intensely sweet burn, bandaged by the coolest kimchi cornbread.

I recommend Seoul Sausage Company from the depths of my soul, and although I love their ramen, a part of my soul will always be with Seoul Sausage when I'm on Sawtelle.
Click to add a blog post for Seoul Sausage Company on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment