Friday, August 14, 2015

Berribliss (Closed) - Torrance


Berribliss has so sadly closed since I last ate there, but this mom-and-pop shop was something special, and I still feel like they deserve a proper, posthumous review.
The best thing about dessert is that there's always room for another. 


Even when you've had a huge meal and you feel like you can't choke down another bite, you'd be surprised just how much of the Berribliss Crepe you can still consume. The fresh berries are drizzled with berry-sweet sauce on a paper-thin crepe for a combination much lighter and fresher than I expected from this random little stall-like store.


Berribliss is also conveniently located in the same shopping center as Little Sheep, and just when I thought I couldn't possibly eat any more after hot pot and a very berry crepe, I saw the Bananas Foster Crepe.  The gooey banter between banana and brown sugar is always a welcome second happy ending to a very happy meal.

I've never had a very strong sweet tooth, but gluttonous me can't turn down a good crepe. I've never even been big on dessert, but I'm always down to be buried and berried by bliss at Berribliss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment