Friday, January 17, 2014

Ramen Yamadaya – Torrance


Sorry Shensegumi, but even Santouka’s broth barely has a shot against the yumyums from Yamadaya. There’s a reason my Kakuni Ramen bathed in a spicy tonkotsu broth was described by one food critic as “liquid pork”. Topped with a slippery slab of belly bathed in the best broth in town, this stuff is to die for.



In case you haven’t noticed, I love ramen. If this comes as a surprise to you, you clearly don’t know me…or can’t read. So although my opinion of good ramen in a Japanese-dominated town like Torrance is a bit of a moot point, I still feel like I had to put in a plug for Ramen Yamadaya. And while this plug hasn’t been a particularly thought-provoking post, let’s just say the ramen at Yamadaya is definitely food for thought…very hedonistic thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment