Sunday, April 5, 2020

Kokio Chicken - Harbor City


Beer and wings, wings and beer. Is there anything better? 


A: Korean wings and beer. Korean wings and beer are so much better. Kokio offers a Half n’ Half for variety, and the sweet n’ sticky Honey Bee Wings are a must. Garlic Wings are good as well, a little sticky, a little garlicky, a little smooth and just a little creamy. 


Waffle Fries are a fun side, though not necessary with all the chicken. Plus your comped container of lightly pickled daikon is more refreshing anyway. 

I’m sorry to say that take-out doesn’t travel well from Harbor City to Torrance, but I can tell that Kokio has potential. The wing sauces are good, and the quality of the chicken is decent, but dine-in or to-go at a shorter distance would be preferable. I’ll definitely sample some more after this lockdown is all done, though still wouldn’t stop me from ordering next time I’m wanting wings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment