Monday, September 5, 2016

Pie Pie Pie - Redondo Beach


I used to love a terrible pepperoni pizza. Domino's would put a smile on my face, and Papa John's would light my night. I got older and my tastes got wiser, and I said bye bye bye to cheap delivery pie.


I moved to NYC, where the streets will make you feel brand new and the lights will inspire you... And you can get a floppy, foldable slice of no-frills, all-thrills New York pizza on every corner of every street. I never thought I'd find that kind of comfort in Cali, but Pie Pie Pie is along those lines. Their White Pizza blends three cheeses on thin-crust, and it pans out quite nicely with a zest of garlic and just enough grease to be believable. Not quite New York, but an enjoyable New York style with a little less street.



The pizza hits the spot, but they sell more savory pies than pizza pies. The Beef Pie is crusty, full of well-seasoned ground beef, packed dense but lightened by onions and shrooms. The chicken curry looks great too, but that'll have to wait til next time.


Nowadays, I rarely go out for pizza, and I can't stand the smell of a chain. Pie Pie Pie is so much more than that, and their pizza is so much better. A family-owned vibe with good food, individuality, and unique savory pies... Yes yes yes!
Pie Pie Pie Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment