Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Deep breath...Here goes...

Thanks to a Facebook suggestion from a friend (thanks Neil!), because everyone knows nothing's official until it's on Facebook, my restaurant reviews from yelp are being consolidated into one scintillatingly sarcastic blog. Without further ado, here are my strongly suggested, don't-get-yourself-deleted guidelines:

The Good: Some of the reviews won't be quite the same as yelp - they may have extra notes since I don't actually need to be concise here. This is good only if you like reading, but if you've read this far, give it a chance! (Please?)
The Bad/Disclaimers: I am scathing, I am blunt, I am brazen, but I am fair. What I write is my opinion only and reflects my perspective on the accumulation of my food-related experiences. I stand by my words, but how you perceive them is up to you.
The Ugly: Please Please PLEASE leave feedback/opinions/arguments. I appreciate ALL feedback - it can only help me! I will not delete any comments if you are specific and not a troll. That is, if you think I suck, please write "you suck!" - no need to sugarcoat for caustic me...BUT please tell me why I suck.
I really hope I don't suck...

No comments:

Post a Comment