Sunday, September 25, 2022

Uncle Tetsu UPDATE - Torrance

A small price increase from $10 to $12, for a cheesecake worth every cent. 


I forget how much I love them when I don't remind myself, but I could almost eat one in a single sitting. The Original cheesecake is so airy and light, you barely notice how quickly you're shoveling it down, this mildly cheesy, just-sweet-enough circle of fluff that melts in your mouth.


Matcha is my least favorite, mostly because it's bitter. Still like it, but prefer all the others.  


Ube tastes like the original, tbh, but it's dyed a gorgeous purple. 

I love Japanese cheesecake - it's like cheesecake lite but better than the original. And I love Uncle Tetsu because they make it way too easy to get a good, reasonably-priced cheesecake.

No comments:

Post a Comment