Thursday, November 7, 2019

Pinky's Hot Box - Torrance

Hi Pinky's, welcome to Torrance! 


The OG Sando really hits the spot when I'm looking for something quick and hot. The fry is good, the mild is plenty hot because I'm weak, and the burn is balanced by the comeback sauce and slaw. I'll always ask about the chef's special - someone got it last time, and it was fantastic. 


I'll go for the Tenders when I'm not feeling the bread. Same stuff, filling portion, and all the sides are strong. I love the seasoning on the fries, and the mac n' cheese is alright. 

Fried chicken hits the spot, and it comes out fast. Say what you will about Howlin' Ray's and their 2-hour line, but I'm just happy to have a fast and tasty lunch place to add to my working weekends!
pinky's hot box Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment