Monday, May 20, 2019

Uncle Tetsu Japanese Cheesecake - Torrance


I don't like my desserts too heavy and dense, and nothing rubs me the wrong way like giant blocks of sugar-saturated cream cheese. I don't hate cheesecake, but I'll never love it either. 


Famous last words because here's a chain for cheesecake that made me say "uncle". Uncle Tetsu, to be exact. His Matcha Cheesecake is so fluffy, a bubbly batter that captures the essence of cheesecake with alternating notes of matcha and cream. You taste the cheese, but it slides down and doesn't get stuck. It's an airy spun-sugar kind of finish, and it's genius!

I love dessert and I'm not afraid of sugar, but it's nice to eat something sweet without feeling like a thousand pounds. Uncle Tetsu is the only cheesecake I've ever loved and it's the only one I'll be buying!
Uncle Tetsu Japanese Cheesecake  Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment