Thursday, June 16, 2016

Taco Sinaloa #3 - Torrance


There was so much denial at first, but I think it's time to come clean. I am inevitably and shamelessly addicted to Taco Sinaloa, and the sooner I accept it, the sooner I can change. 
I find excuses to drive 20 minutes from home in the opposite direction for a taco. I spend money when I shouldn't, and I still spend money when I have an entire fridge stocked with food. 


My use of Lengua Tacos has been escalating at a disturbing rate. I started with two, I moved to three, and in just two short months I am up to four per sitting. I don't just buy for today, I buy for tomorrow too. The lengua is so soft, and the smell of irresistible morsels of rich, juicy meat calls to me in my sleep.


I started with just the lengua, but I since then I have done so much. The Carne Asada Fries are a starchy plate of paradise, covered in chunks of marinated steak and melted cheese that drizzle through the layers of fries until they hit rock bottom...like me.


I've even tried the Carne Asada Tacos, the Carnitas Tacos, and the Al Pastor as a distraction, but I can't lay off the lengua.



In trying to cut down, I've also stumbled upon the cheeky Cabeza Tacos filled with beefy, melty, gristly goo. No chewing required, and I order four without much thought.

I have tried to cut down, and I get annoyed when people ask me if I have a problem. My taco feasts are hardly guilt-free, and no back road, no highway, no hell or high water can keep me from one of these tacos. I suppose I could be addicted to worse.
Taco Sinaloa Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment